Next week…October 16 & 17 and October 21 & 22 at the New Hampshire Association of REALTORS Office in Concord NH.
This is a great opportunity for all REALTORS both new and experienced.
2008 NHAR Real Estate Professional Series 101 & 102 (NHAR REPS 101 & 102)
Invest in your future as a Real Estate Professional by investing in a strong education foundation!
NHAR REPS 101 & 102 is a comprehensive base for the new and seasoned agent alike. Formerly known as QuickStart, we are re-launching the program under this new name. As a result of this dynamic and intense four day program, agents will be able to:
• Develop an effective prospecting plan
• Make an effective presentation to sellers and buyers
• Determine the true motivation level of prospective clients
• Implement the basic techniques of effective negotiating
• Create a realistic business plan
Comments from Student evaluations include:
• Skill practice was great! No matter how much experience you have, the market is always changing and practices are changing as well. This course helped prioritize and get back to the basics.
• This should be mandatory for all REALTORS®, new and old! Great information and technique to use in changing markets.
• This is an excellent course. All REALTORS® should take advantage of this educational experience.
The cost for the 4-day program is $390 and includes:
• In-depth manual which will be invaluable as a reference tool after completion of the course
• 3 popular DVDs – “Price Your House”, “Dress Your House” and “Finding Home” (a value of $120)
• NHAR Certified Instructors
• Two breaks and lunch each day
(lodging costs will be the responsibility of the student)
Bonus! Upon successful completion of the course and the written exams, students will earn credit toward GRI 101 and GRI 102 – the first two of eight modules toward earning their GRI designation. An additional value of $390!